Syderal’s PCB (Printed Circuit Board) design, development and manufacturing services are second to none. Our mastery of the entire PCB development process, right from placement of components on the circuit (in accordance with applicable constraints) to the final production, ensures a highly reliable and quality product.
Syderal also offers a complete manufacturing plant for a wide range of electronics boards.
Syderal has all the fine skills PCB development and manufacturing requires including:
- Mechanical and thermal design
- PCB layout and manufacturing files (Cadence and Mentor CAO tools)
- "Built to print" board manufacturing
- SMD mounting on pick and place machine : sized for series up to 1,000 pieces
- SMD reflow and standard soldering
- MCM, 3D modules, hybrids, FPGA, ASIC with fine pitch, CQFP, CGA, CCGA and BGA assembly capabilities
- Crimping and cabling capabilities
- Repair and upgrade as necessary
The highlights of Syderal’s PCB services:
- A state-of-the-art facility equipped with the latest electronic laboratories
- All manufacturing processes are done in clean rooms (classes 100'000 - ISO 8)
- Special cabinet with Laminar flow (classes 100 ISO 5)
- Compliance with all applicable standards including ECSS-Q-ST-70-12C, ECSS-Q-ST-70-08C/26C/28C/38C, ANSI/IPC-A-610, and more.
The machine park is composed of:
- Advanced Paste Deposition
- Automatic Pick and Place
- Vapour Phase
- Automatic cleaning system
- Automatic Optical Inspection (AOI)
- Computerized EEE storage cabinets