SYDERAL WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions govern your use of this website. Please note that by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. Should you disagree with these terms and conditions, even in part, please refrain from using it.
License to use this website
Unless otherwise stated, SYDERAL and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights of the website and material on thewebsite. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download (for caching purposes only), and print pages from the website (for your own personal use), subject to therestrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from this website (including republication on another website)
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from the website
- Show any material from the website in public
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose
- Edit or otherwise modify any material on the website or
- Redistribute material from this website
- You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website. Or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
- You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
- You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without SYDERAL’s express written consent.
- Access to certain areas of this website is restricted. SYDERAL reserves the right to restrict access to [other] areas of this website, or this entire website, at our discretion.
- If Syderal provides you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of this website or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential.
- Syderal may disable your user ID and password at our sole discretion without notice or explanation.
Cookies are files sent by web servers to web browsers, and stored by the web browsers. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables a web server to identify and track web browsers.
There are two main kinds of cookies, session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are deleted from your computer when you close your browser, whereas persistent cookies remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach their expiry date.
Cookies on our website
SYDERAL uses the following cookies on this website, for the following purposes:
- Google : measuring trafic to and on the website, providing personalized and relevant advertising
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies.
- In Internet Explorer, you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies”
using the sliding selector.
- In Firefox, you can adjust your cookies settings by clicking “Tools”, “Options” and “Privacy”.
Blocking cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of some websites.
Syderal welcomes links to this website made in accordance with the terms of this linking policy.
Links to this website
- Links pointing to this website should not be misleading.
- Appropriate link text should be always be used.
- You must not use the SYDERAL logo to link to this website (or otherwise) without SYDERAL’s express written permission.
- You must not link to this website using any inline linking technique.
- You must not frame the content of this website or use any similar technology in relation to the content of this website.
Links from this website
This website includes links to other websites owned and operated by third parties. These links are not endorsements or recommendations.
SYDERAL has no control over the contents of third party websites, and accepts no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Removal of links
You agree that, should SYDERAL request the deletion of a link to our website that is within your control, you will delete the link promptly.
If you would like SYDERAL to remove a link to your website that is included on this website, please contact info@Syderal.ch Note that unless you have a legal right to demand removal, such removal will be at our discretion.
Changes to this linking policy
SYDERAL may amend this linking policy at any time by publishing a new version on this website.
Should you have any questions about this linking policy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. SYDERAL makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, SYDERAL does not warrant that:
- This website will be constantly available, or available at all or
- The information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading
- Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind.
Limitations of liability
SYDERAL will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- To the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss
- For any indirect, special or consequential loss or
- For any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships,
- Loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if SYDERAL has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit SYDERAL’s liability in respect of any:
- Death or personal injury caused by SYDERAL’s negligence
- Fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of SYDERAL; or
- Matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for SYDERAL to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
You hereby indemnify SYDERAL and undertake to keep SYDERAL indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by SYDERAL to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of SYDERAL’s legal advisers) incurred or suffered by SYDERAL arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions (or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions).
Breaches of these terms and conditions
Without prejudice to SYDERAL’s other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, SYDERAL may take such action as SYDERAL deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including:
- Suspending your access to the website
- Prohibiting you from accessing the website
- Blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website
- Contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or
- Bringing court proceedings against you
SYDERAL may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
SYDERAL may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with SYDERAL’s rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent.
You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
- If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect.
- If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and SYDERAL in relation to your use of this website, and
supersede all previous agreements in respect of your use of this website.
Law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with law of Switzerland, and any disputes relating to
these terms and conditions will be subject to the [non-]exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Neuchâtel.
Registrations and authorisations
SYDERAL is registered with Bern’s commerce registrar. Syderal’s registration number is CHE-103.580.712. You can find the online version of the register at zefix.ch.
The full name of SYDERAL is SYDERAL SA
Our registered address is Neuenburgstrasse 7, 3238 Gals
You can contact SYDERAL by email to email@example.com
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.