Syderal's engineers have extensive experience in developing processor boards based on different technologies such as MA31750, DSP21020, ERC-32, or LEON. This advanced knowledge enables us to easily manage a variety of projects requiring high-speed signal integrity analysis and complex digital design.
Our digital electronics services include:
- COTS (Commercial off-the-shelf) processor boards, based on PowerPC, SPARC microprocessors or diverse micro-controllers
- Various interfaces - PCI, CAN, RS422, MIL-STD-1553, SpaceWire, OBDH and more
- High capacity memory with high throughput (e.g. 72 Gbit with 1,6 Gbit/sec capabilities on a single space qualified board),
Syderal offers expertise in the design and development of analogue function, including sensor acquisition and conditioning, AD & DA conversion, video chains, actuator drive and control, microwave circuits and much more.
Our analogue electronics services deliver high performance results in:
- Fast and high resolution A/D conversion
- Low noise front-end electronics
- Tranducer, strain gage, pressure sensor, capacitive sensor acquisition
- Frequency synthesis and conversion chain
- Digital signal processing
- Digital radio frequency receiver
- Motor driver, voice coil, brushless, piezo actuator and others
- High voltage generation
- Extreme temperature